Thursday 19 November 2009

A Fresh Start

Hi,
This is my blog. I never thought that I'd ever end up starting one of these, since I used to think that most people aren't really interested in what some random guy on the internet is saying. But I hope to post on here my reflections as I go through the christian life. I've called it 'Might for..endurance', from Colossians 1:11, where Paul prays that God might give the church at the Colosse his might to....do mighty works?....to change the world?....No, to endure and be patient.

Which is what I've been learning this year (a lot) through suffering, heartbreak, stress, frustration, disappointment and sometimes mild despair. If you're reading this, I hope it helps in your walk with Christ. It will almost certainly help me to put my thoughts to 'paper'. So here goes...

1 comment:

  1. Brother,

    Looking forward to read more of your thoughts! I praise God for what He's been doing in you and through you!

    Keep loving Jesus :)
    harshit

    ReplyDelete